Featured News

Third Class Student Catches Fire Accidentally

Hyderabad, Sept 17 (INN): A 9-year-old girl catches fire accidentally at her residence in Raidurgam Police limits.

According to police, deceased – Aarthi, a student of third class, d/o Somla Naik, r/o Huts Malkam Cheru, Raidurgam, on 15th Sept She was trying to get down a kerosene tin from chajja and accidentally tin fell down on the burning stove and flames caught the deceased, due to which she received severe burns injuries, immediately she was shifted to Gandhi hospital for treatment where in undergoing treatment she died on Sept 17 early hours.

Police registered a case under section 174 CRPC and after postmortem the dead body was handed over to her relatives.

Comments are closed.