Chlorine gas leak: 100 FELL SICK

Chlorine gas leak: 100 FELL SICK

Nearly 103 persons fell sick early on Wednesday after inhaling chlorine gas leaked from a cylinder stored in Bombay Port Trust (BPT) premises at Sewri. All the affected persons were taken to King Edward Memorial hospital, JJ hospital and BPT hospital, police and fire brigade sources said, adding, they included college students, BPT staff and firemen.

The condition of eight persons at JJ hospital was said to be critical. However, there are no casualties so far


Comments are closed.