News on : Electric Shock

Fruit Vendor Died due to Electric Shock

A 35-year-old fruit vendor got electrocuted at his shop on Sept 6 in SR Nagar Police limits.According to police, deceased – Mohammed Amjad Khan

Man Dies of Electric Shock

A 52-year-old man got electrocuted while he was working in a private company on September 13.According to Shamirpet police, deceased – P Krishna, s/o Hawataiah

Women Died Due To Electric Shock

A 40-year-old house wife died of electric shock at her residence on Wednesday in Charminar police station limits.