Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, president of YSR Congress has announced policies of his party in its plenary meeting held at Idupulapaya.
Following are few policies/promises made by YS Jagan:
1) Like 104 and 108, which got introduced by his father YS Rajasekhar Reddy, he announced 102 for Veterinary needs with mobile Veterinary doctors and 103 for Agriculture needs with mobile agriculture experts.
2) Free power for 9 hrs.
3) Free education for poor children and 500/- per month.
4) Increase of pension for Sr. Citizens from 500/- to 700/-.
5) Pension for handicapped upto 700/-.
6) No Belt shops in villages.
7) 40 lacks SFT go downs in villages.
8. 1100 new 104 vehicles for each Mandal.
9) Interest free loans for poor women.
10)4 lakhs new houses for people under BPL in each month.
11)Interest free loans for each farmer upto 3 lakhs.
12)New works for farmers and handloom workers.
13) 1 Acre land for each poor.
14) Special budget for poor people.
YS Jagan also announced if 35 MP seats are in his hand, he definitely bring high profile ministries to the state. YS Jagan also concluded by saying, ‘There will be few more policies to be announced in near future upon detailed study’.