Fire accident in AP Secretariat
Fire broke out today evening in the chamber of the Minister for Social Welfare situated in the fourth floor of B Block in the Secretariat in Hyderabad. The fire, said to be because of an electric short circuit, completely gutted some furniture and files.
The fire tenders immediately rushed to the spot and dowsed the flames. Since the fire accident occurred after office hours no one was injured or otherwise harmed in the incident.
The Chief Security Officer of the Secretariat complex is conducting an enquiry into the actual cause of the fire accident and assessing the damage caused.