Women Died Due To Electric Shock

Hyderabad, Sept 11 (INN): A 40-year-old house wife died of electric shock at her residence on Wednesday in Charminar police station limits.

According to police, deceased – G Jayavani w/o G Shashi Narayana, r/o Nalla Basti Charminar, today afternoon hours deceased got accidentally electrocuted while she was busy at her domestic work at her residence due to which she died on the spot.

Police registered a case under section 174 CRPC and after postmortem body handed over to her relatives.

Comments are closed.