Featured News

Man Dies of Electric Shock

Hyderabad, Sept 14 (INN): A 52-year-old man got electrocuted while he was working in a private company on September 13.

According to Shamirpet police, deceased – P Krishna, s/o Hawataiah, employed in Suryavamshi Company, r/o Petty village, Patancheru, Medak district. On Friday, deceased got electrocuted while he was working and went unconscious, immediately he was shifted to Gandhi hospital for treatment where doctors declared brought dead.

Police registered a case.

Comments are closed.

Connect with us

Sign up For Our News Letter