Featured News

Labour Died due to Electric Shock

Hyderabad, Sept 17 (INN): A 30-year-old man died after he got electrocuted accidentally in Shah Inayat Gunj Police limits.

According to police, deceased – P V Ramesh, a Labour, r/o Manikeshwar Nagar, Osmania University, was working in an under construction commercial complex in Shah Inayat Gunj area, accidentally he touched th e electric wire on Sept 16. Due to which he went unconscious and was immediately shifted to Osmania Hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Police registered a case and after postmortem the dead body handed over to his relatives.

Comments are closed.