Featured News

Fruit Vendor Died due to Electric Shock

Hyderabad, Sept 16 (INN): A 35-year-old fruit vendor got electrocuted at his shop on Sept 6 in SR Nagar Police limits.

According to police, deceased – Mohammed Amjad Khan, s/o Mohd Khan, r/o Jawahar Nagar Yousufguda was checking the electric wire in his shop on 6th September, suddenly one open wire touched his hand due to which he got electrocuted and went unconscious, immediately he was shifted to nearest hospital for treatment where in undergoing treatment he died on Sept 15 late hours.

Police registered a case under section 174 CRPC and after postmortem the body handed over to his relatives.

Comments are closed.