One do not need any introduction to Dhoni’s trademark helicopter shot. However it was not Dhoni who invented it. His friend Santosh Lal who taught him the helicopter shot passed away due to ill health. He breathed last after his treatment at a private hospital in Delhi. 32yrs old Lal is also a cricketer and represented Jharkhand ranji team. Lal an employee in Railways received treatment at Ranchi Hospital and later shifted to Delhi. Jharkhand State Cricket Association granted Rs 39500 for his treatment. Dhoni even dedicated his helicopter shot to his friend.
Dhoni Helicopter Friend Passed Away
- IIM-R to map cricket captain MS Dhoni’s brain
- Dhoni gets extortion letter for Rs 50 Lakhs
- After Azhar, Now a Biopic Film on MS Dhoni!
- Indian cricket team for Sri Lanka tour
- Irani Trophy: Rest of India all out for 252
- John Abrahm Rates Dhoni Better Biker
- Former Bengal cricketer debuts in film
- Ganguly and Yuvraj not in Rest of India team