27-year-Old Got Electrocuted While Dancing in Ganesh Immersion Procession

Hyderabad, Sept 17 (INN): A 27-year-old died when he got electrocuted, while he was dancing in the procession of Ganesh immersion in Mahankali Police limits.

According to police, deceased – T Shiva Kumar Goud s/o Raj Goud, r/o Regimental Bazaar, Secunderabad was going for Ganesh immersion from Taraka basti to Karbala Maidan, in procession all were dancing and enjoying the event, while dancing deceased took the Trishul from the Ganesha Idol which touched the nearby electric transformer, due to which deceased got electrocuted and immediately he was shifted to nearest hospital where the doctors declared him dead on admission.

Police registered a case and after postmortem the dead body was handed over to the deceased relatives.


Comments are closed.