Chiranjeevi to give 80% tickets to new faces

Chiranjeevi to give 80% tickets to new faces

Chiranjeevi to give 80% tickets to new faces

Actor-turned-politician says that 80% of Praja Rajyam Party members will be non-politicians. That means those who are already in poltics in one party or the other will get only 20% tickets in the ensuing elections.

Chiranjeevi reiterates that his intention is to bring dignity to the field of politics. He says that the policies of his party will be detailed in the manifesto which will be released soon.

Chiranjeevi says that his party will uphold social justice and will usher in a new social order where the talented but downtrodden people who are not getting a chance in the existing scheme of things will be able to showcase their potential and realise them.

The enrolment of membership of Praja Rajyam Party will begin soon. The road show or yatra will also be undertaken so that Chiranjeevi can go to every nook and corner of the state and address the people.


Comments are closed.