Viswaroopam in US by BlueSky
BlueSky Cinemas, one of the leading players in overseas market for Telugu movies as part of his expansion plans entering into other South Indian language Tamil with biggest South Indian budgeted film Kamal Hasan’s Viswaroopam. BlueSky will be distributing both Tamil and Telugu versions of this movie in North America (US & Canada).
Viswaroopam is a jaw-dropping $20 million/Rs.100 Cr. budget technical brilliance shot in exotic locations of US, UK, Jordan and parts of India. There were several specialties of this movie and here are some of them:
1. Biggest South Indian budget movie that shot very lavishly on par with Hollywood standards.
2. First Indian movie that is releasing in Auro 3D technology. Auro 3D is a ground breaking new three dimensional technology that delivers optimized formats of 9.1 to 13.1 which gives real live experience.
3. Popular Hindi music directors Shankar Eshan Loy composed the music.
4. Several Hollywood crew brought on to this project to bring to the international standards with more innovation and creativity.
5. Audio album occupied a prominent place on the top charts of iTunes in couple of hours on release day itself.
Viswaroopam is a trilingual (Tamil, Hindi and Telugu) that written, directed and co-produced by Kamal Haasan which needs no introduction to Indian cinema industry. Kamal Haasan acted in dual role followed by Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and others. Music is already released and stand as 2nd best album at National level.
BlueSky is really excited to bring this high tech visual feast to North American market and will be releasing in a grand way with red carpet premieres on Jan 10th all over US and Canada.
To become a part of this great project please feel free to contact…
BlueSky wishes all overseas patrons a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013!
Click Here to More Viswaroopam Movie