Young hero Nani who is awaiting for the release of his upcoming films “Paisa” and “Jenda Pai Kapiraju” is going to lay steps into Vijay Sethupathi shoes. Nani was turned as producer with D-for Dopidi earlier and now he has the Telugu remake rights of Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Pannaiyarum Padminiyum’. Buzz is that Nani is keen to produce this film himself and also plays the lead role. Let us wish him good luck for this project.
Nani Bagged Remake Rights
- PVP Bags Soodhu Kavvum Remake Rights
- SVR Bags Thuppakki Telugu Rights For Rs 15 Cr
- Will Ravi Teja Gives Nod to Vijay’s Film Remake?
- Tollywood Producers Shows Keen Interest to Remake ‘Kaththi’
- Nani In Yash Raj Films Banner
- Oosaravelli to Bollywood
- Gopichand in Kavalan remake
- 3 Idiots Telugu remake titled 3 Rascals