1. Which film do you think is a cult classic between ‘Shankarabharanam’ and ‘Shiva’?
Ans: Ofcourse ‘Shankarabharanam’ because its completely original whereas ‘Shiva’ was a far lesser and copied version of many films made prior to it. People liked ‘Shiva’ only because they were unaware of its sources.g
2. Do you command respect or demand respect?
Ans: Neither. I don’t care about respect
3. I think ‘Shankarabharanam’ is closest to Fountain Head.
Ans. In a way yes except that you don’t feel heroic about the protagonist of ‘Shankarabharanam’ which you do by the end of Fountain Head. You only feel sympathy for him whereas you look upto Howard Roark despite his failure.
4. Your posts work and re-work are the most important articles I came across. But I again and again fail to follow them.
Ans: Keep re-re-working
5. Why do you take risks and where do you get this courage from?
Ans: I will quote Dayanayak the encounter cop when I asked him the same question “When you are playing cricket you should lift the bat and try to hit the ball with all your might. That will either result in you hitting a sixer or you will be out. Both of them are fine. But what you shouldn’t ever do in life is to just keep defending your wickets”
6. Why does success go to people’s heads?
Ans: Because success has no meaning unless it goes to ones head and also the successful person does not realise that it has gone to his head till it comes down to his feet.
7. ‘Shankarabharanam’ is not a flawless film
Ans: There is no such thing as a flawless film. Any film will have as many flaws or lack of flaws as that of the flaws and the lack of flaws of the viewer.
8. I think RC will redefine violence.
Ans: Actually it will refine violence.
9. I hope the background score in RC is not noisy.
Ans: Its very noisy
10. Why did you use your voice for the voice over in RC.
Ans: Well I tried a lot of voices but I felt that my voice was representing its emotion the best. Some criticized my diction and pronunciation but that voice over’s purpose was to convey a message and not to educate people on the fineries of the telugu language.
11. I just read 10 pages of Atlas Shrugged. Its boring.
Ans: For a guy who is as intellectually challenged as you to describe Atlas Shrugged as boring, I doubt you would have even understood one page.
12. Are you an emotional emotionless man
Ans: I am an emotionally emotionless emotional man.
13. I am so inspired by your blog that I might expire
Ans: Don’t worry as you will get reborn to inspire
14. Can you answer me the following questions regarding movies?
1. Why do people being chased by a car keep running in the middle of the road instead of ducking in somewhere where a car can’t go?
2. Why does a hero who shows absolutely no pain while taking the most ferocious beating wince when a woman just tires to clean his wounds?
3. Why after sleeping together a couple always places the covers correctly so as to fulfill the regulations of censor board
4. Why is it that in Ghost films women always investigates strange noise wearing the most revealing underwear?
5. Why always in police investigations it is necessary to visit a strip club?
Ans: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Lol ROFL…
15. Did you feel happy about the verdict on Kasab?
Ans: I felt happy for Kasab because any terrorist worth anything always comes prepared to die and by catching him alive we took away his happiness and after one year of torturing him by keeping him alive the learned Judge finally granted him what he always would have wished for. DEATH!!!
Taken from his Ram Gopal Varm’s Blog