Lot of people, motivated by large scale publicity, eat expensive diet foods for weight loss. But nutrition expert Rujuta Diwekar says that a fit person is one who will manage to lose weight and stay toned by eating a complete meal.
Here are the nutrition tips for healthy eating:
1. Eat local food (Eat what is grown in your State and surroundings). The further the food comes from the further your navel will be from your spine
2. The amount you should eat is a question that should be only answered by you. Establish a rapport with your stomach and try as far as possible to eat in silence so that you can hear your stomach tell you to stop.
3. Always make sure you sleep at the same time every day.
4. Follow an exercise that you can not only enjoy but will want to pursue for the next 15 years. Make sure to improvise and stay consistent.
5. Change your attitude and respect your body.
6. Never count calories. Always count the nourishment it provides.
7. Fruits have fructose that are necessary for the body. Any fruit can give you that. Make sure to consume seasonal fruits. Give yourself a sweet visa to avoid cravings and then bingeing.
8. Use filtered oil in as it the one which retains the necessary nutrients.
9. Rice is a must-have. Always add ghee in your food.Use coconuts and groundnuts in your meal