10 Principles for Peace of Mind
What is peace of mind? It is a condition of inner serenity and tranquility, together with a sense of freedom, when thoughts and worries cease, and there is no stress, strain or fear. Such moments are not so rare. They may be experienced while being engaged in some kind of an absorbing or interesting activity, such as while watching an interesting movie or TV program, while being with someone you love, while reading a book or while lying on the sand at the beach.
• Don’t interfere in other’s Business unless asked.
• Don’t long for appreciation
• Do not be desirous/jealous
• Mould yourselves according to the situation
• Endure what cannot be cured
• Do not bite off more than you can chew
• Forgive and Forget
• Meditate regularly
• Never let the mind free
• Don’t procrastinate